Ensō Apothecary offers yoga + meditation in our studio located at 3116 E. Rosedale Street, Fort Worth, TX 76105. We are adjacent to the Texas Wesleyan Campus! #ZENWITHIN
What to expect:
- An elevated yoga experience with great instruction
- A safe space that is inclusive and diverse
- Aromatherapy with therapeutic grade essential oils
- Air purifying Himalayan salt lamps + crystal therapy throughout
- Good energy, great ambiance, soft lighting
- Free mat rentals + blankets (limited offering)
- Clean studio that is treated daily killing 99.9% germs and bacteria
- Air filtration system that captures microscopic airborne particles, including bacteria and particles that carry viruses
- Cold water available for purchase
Self-Care Saturday's are back!!! Each weekend our instructors alternate hosting workshops and special events that will help enhance your self-care routine. Plant-based snacks and drinks will be served. Social distancing is observed. Get your tickets now!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Please remove your shoes before entering the studio
- Please turn off all devices to prevent any class disruptions
- Please keep at least 6ft distance between you and your neighbor
- Please notify your instructor of any injuries before class
- If you need to leave early, please leave before Savasana (rest time after practice)
- Finally, please be safe and have fun!
Your safety is our biggest concern. We have taken the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com. Social distancing is observed. Masks must be work in the retail area, you may remove your mask once you are in the studio, 6 feet away from your neighbor and settled on your mat.
Our studio can accommodate up to 55 yogi's. To ensure you have the best and safest experience, and to adhere to social distancing guidelines, we are only allowing 20 students per class. So get your ticket now!Not in the Fort Worth area?? Can't make it to class?? Please tune into our
free virtual classes, please visit our Youtube Channel.